Consumer protection and right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract, without any penalty, within 10 (ten) working days from the day of receipt of the ordered products, for any reason and without having to justify his decision in any way. In the aforementioned hypothesis, the shipping costs and any duties or additional taxes for the re-importation of the product will be retained by the Seller, remaining the sole responsibility of the Consumer.
2. The Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned deadline by sending an explicit declaration of withdrawal via e-mail to customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In order for the right of withdrawal to be validly exercised, if the shipment or delivery of the ordered products has already taken place, the Consumer will be required to return them within the peremptory term of 10 (ten) working days from receipt of the products or 10 ( ten) working days from the transmission of the return request, at:
A.R. Tartufi srl
Frazione Palombare, 5 Loc. Acquasolfurea – IT
05031 Arrone – Terni – Italia
4. It is understood that the risks and transport costs relating to the return of the products to the Seller will be charged to the Buyer.
5. In order for the right of withdrawal to be validly exercised, the products must be delivered or in any case sent to the Seller intact (without any signs of wear, abrasion, scratches, deformations, etc.), complete with all their elements and accessories, accompanied by the attached instructions/notes/manuals, original boxes and packaging and the guarantee certificate, where present. Failing this, the Consumer will not be entitled to a refund of the amount paid. For this purpose, therefore, it is advisable to cover the original packaging of the products with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and protects it during transport, including from writings or labels.
6. The Seller will take delivery of the returned products, reserving the right to verify that they have been returned in the conditions described in the previous par. 10.5.
7. If the verification of the returned products is successful and the right of withdrawal has been validly exercised within the terms and in the manner provided, the Seller will reimburse the Consumer, free of charge, the full amount paid for the purchase of the products, not including of the shipping costs previously incurred by the Consumer for the purchase itself if the order has a value equal to or greater than 40 euros, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Seller came to knowledge of the consumer's right of withdrawal.
8. The aforementioned refund will be made by bank transfer in favor of the Consumer. The Consumer's burden will be communicated to the Seller, by sending to the address email@example.com, the bank details to make the transfer in his favor and to ensure that the Seller is in a position to be able to return the amount due.